MY JouRneY iN UK

Join Rpoints for free now to claim your £5 welcome bonus

Monday, September 18, 2006

I did it! Thanks to you.

At last, I got a job after much hardship. :)
I have got my ever supportive parents to thank for.
Thanks for always being there, be it when I fall or when I succeeded.
I am blessed with your love and everything good in life. I am cherishing every bit of it.
I am not sure where this turning point will lead to, but having you being so supportive, there will be nothing I cannot handle. Thanks again, and I love you mom and dad. You are the best.
Take care while we are away.
Thanks to you too sis, for your encouragement and for being my only sister. :)
I am very excited to have given a chance to join this prominent company with only 1520 employees worldwide and I am one of them. Cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home